Important COVID-19 Measures
As COVID-19 and its effect on our community evolve every day, Finer Smiles Dental has implemented precautionary measures to protect the safety of both our patients and staff. We remain vigilant and focused on caring for our patients and protecting their privacy, while ensuring we can adapt to the rapidly changing situation. We are committed to sustaining our mission and the work we do as best we can. As a result, we are taking the following actions:
- Appointment confirmations will be required at least three (3) days in advance. All patients will be screened for recent travel history and for symptoms of having cold/flu-like symptoms or have been in direct contact with someone who currently have cold/flu-like symptoms. In an abundance of caution, these appointments will be rescheduled at least two weeks from the date of travel or symptoms.
- Upon checking in on the day of your appointment, patients will again be screened for recent travel history and for symptoms of having cold or flu-like symptoms; may be subject to temperature scans. As a result, some appointments may be rescheduled.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided to everyone entering the dental office.
- Accompanying relatives/friends will be limited to one (1) per patient; may be recommended to wait in a non-public area or in their vehicle while the patient is undergoing treatment.
- Dental staff are required to wash their hands before coming in and after leaving the office; also washing hands routinely throughout the workday.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of the dental office; building management has also increased sanitation frequency for all common areas, door handles and surfaces.
As a smaller dental office, it is much easier for us to take the necessary precautions to keep patients, accompanying friends/relatives, and our staff safe and healthy. We will continue to monitor and follow the advice from the Centers for Decease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. Thank you for your patience and support as we, as a community, get through this unprecedented situation.